Lodging Non-Criminal Cases Reports Online

- Advertisement - [resads_adspot id="2"]

Thumbs-up to the police for launching two new e-portals pertaining to police report conveniences.

  • Lodge lost MyKad, passport, driving licence reports online
  • Open to citizens, aged 18 and upwards, living in the city
  • Check progress of case online

Those who live in the city can now lodge police reports for non-criminal cases, including lost identity cards, passports, driving licence or even runaway maids, online instead of going to the police station.

The convenience of the Online Police Reporting System, which started out as a pilot programme at the Taman Tun Dr Ismail police station, received favourable response and is now extended to all city dwellers. E-reporting is open for Malaysians aged 18 years and above. Hopefully, the system will be available to residents throughout the country.

The Online Police Reporting System web address is http://ereporting.rmp.gov.my.

In addition, people who have filed police reports anywhere in Malaysia can now check on the progress of their case at the Online Checking System at http://sso.rmp.gov.my.