Selangor Menteri Besar Mohamed Azmin Ali has announced the portfolios of the 10 state executive councillors.
- Mohamed Azmin Ali – Finance, land development and natural resources management, Selangor state economic action council and strategic communications;
- Teng Chang Khim – Investment, industrialisation and trade, and small and medium industries;
- Amirudin Shari – Empowerment of young generation and sports, entrepreneur development, rural and traditional village development;
- V Ganabatirau – Socio-economic empowerment and development, and caring government;
- Izham Hashim – Infrastructure and public utilities, modernisation of agriculture and agro-based industries;
- Abdul Rashid Asari – Culture and tourism, Malay customs and heritage;
- Dr Shaharuddin Badaruddin – Islamic religious affairs, education, human capital development, science, technology and innovation;
- Ng Sze Han – Local government, public transport and new village development;
- Haniza Mohamed Talha – Housing and urban living;
- Dr Siti Mariah Mahmud – Health, welfare, women and family empowerment;
- Hee Loy Sian – Environment, green technology and consumer affairs.
Seven of the councillors – from Izham Hashim to Hee Loy Sian in the list above – are new faces.
Asked about the previous councillors such as Ean Yong Hian Wah, Elizabeth Wong and Dr Daroyah Alwi who were dropped, Azmin said it was normal for a reshuffle after every general election.