- Advertisement - [resads_adspot id="2"]
The modular G5’s successor packs in some stellar specs and features.
- Almost bezel-less screen with curved corners
- 5.7-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 1440 x 2880 screen resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB RAM
- The Asian market version comes with 64GB of internal memory, while the international version has only 23GB
- 3300 mAh battery
- The front camera has a 5-megapixel sensor and a 100-degree field of view, while the dual cameras at the back have 13 megapixels each.
- The Camera app shows two adjacent squares or 1:1 photos, allowing you to take photos in one square while previewing or editing a previously taken shot on the other
- The display has support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 HDR videos.
- Only the Asian version has quad DAC, which LG introduced with its V20 smartphone last year
- The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- The smartphone is made up of different types of sturdy glass
- The handset is dust and water-resistant
No pricing and release date are available yet.