All-in return introductory fares to Phnom Penh starts from as low as RM139 to Phnom Penh and RM438 to Chennai.
- Commence Aug 1
- Flight OD580 / KUL-PNH / ETD 08:00 / ETA 08:55
- Flight OD581 / PNH-KUL / ETD 09:45 / ETA 12:35
- Commence Jul 24
- Flight OD9114 / KUL-MAA / ETD 06:25 / ETA 07:55
- Flight OD9115 / MAA-KUL / ETD 08:55 / ETA 15:35
- Commence Aug 30
- Flight OD9112 / KUL-MAA / ETD 08:55 / ETA 10:20
- Flight OD9113 / MAA-KUL / ETD 23:10 / ETD 05:40
Malindo Air announced yesterday that booking is now open for its new daily service from Kuala Lumpur to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and its code share flight (operated by Batik Air) from Kuala Lumpur to Chennai, India.
The KL-Phnom Penh service will start from Aug 1 while the code share KL-Chennai flight will commence from Jul 24. Economy Class and Business Class seats are available on both flights.
In conjunction with the announcement, Malindo Air is offering all-in return introductory fares to Phnom Penh for Economy Class starting from RM139 and Business Class from RM749.
For introductory Chennai fares, Economy Class starts from RM438 and Business Class from RM999.
The promotional fares include perks such as baggage allowance, in-flight entertainment and in-flight meals.Flight OD580 will depart daily from KLIA at 8 am and arrive at Phnom Penh at 8:55 am. The return flight OD581 will depart on the same day from Phnom Penh at 9:45 am and arrive at KLIA at 12:35 pm.